Total Pageviews

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Writing

Hello All. This is my very first post and, to say the least, it is very exciting for me to be entering the world of blog! Whist this is blogworld, I want to introduce you to my incredible world of pens, paper and ink. It's a place that I get transported away to away from the humdrum and everyday. I am very sure that coming here will be for you, dear reader, a welcoming and exceptionally interesting experience where you can sink your teeth into information on my astounding array of writing instruments and you too can be transported to a magical place. If you have read this far you will know exactly what I mean.

I intend to carry out some interesting tests on fountain pen inks to begin with. More on this later. In the meanwhile I would like to hear from any of you what your favourite writing instruments, inks and papers may be.

I like Lamy writing instruments and will use my trusty grey Lamy Safari to test inks. I will get testing shortly.... Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment